The JACGP Committee sponsors a design contest for the cover of the program booklet for the Annual Awards Banquet held on Saturday, June 12, 2021. Students may enter a design for this contest whether or not they apply for a scholarship.
The design for this contest may be an illustration, photograph, graphic design or a combination of thereof.
A. Booklet Design
- The design for this contest may be an illustration, photograph, graphic design or a combination of these.
- Cover design must pertain to the Japanese American Community Graduation Program.
- Cover design must include the following text:
- 66th Annual Japanese American Community Graduation Program
- June 12, 2021
- Your name or initials must not appear on the design.
- A student may submit only one design.
B. Physical Specifications
- The cover size 8½ inches by 11 inches.
- If submitting a digital file, the color space must be four-color process (CMYK), and the resolution must be high-quality (300 dots-per-inch).
C. Submission Directions
- A hard-copy of artwork may be mailed to the committee.
- Include, on a separate sheet of paper, your name, complete address, phone number, e-mail address and a brief explanation of your cover design.
- Mail to:
Japanese American Community Graduation Program
Booklet Cover Design Contest
P.O. Box 13665
Denver, CO 80201-3665
Please note: All entries become property of the JACGP Committee and will not be returned.
- Digital submissions may be uploaded on the application form.
Postmarked on or before March 26, 2021.
E. For further information
There is a $250 award for the selected cover design.
Selection of the program cover design will be made by the committee on April 3, 2021. The committee reserves the right to forego choosing a winner should they feel the submissions do not meet the qualifications/standards set forth by the committee.