The JACGP Committee sponsors a design contest for the cover of the program booklet for the Annual Awards Banquet held on Saturday, June 10, 2023. Students may enter a design for this contest whether or not they apply for a scholarship.
The design for this contest may be an illustration, photograph, graphic design or a combination of thereof.
A. Booklet Design
- The design for this contest may be an illustration, photograph, graphic design or a combination of these.
- Cover design must pertain to the Japanese American Community Graduation Program.
- Cover design must include the following text:
- 68th Annual Japanese American Community Graduation Program
- June 10, 2023
- Your name or initials must not appear on the design.
- A student may submit only one design.
B. Booklet Cover Specifications
- The cover size 8½ inches by 11 inches in Portrait layout.
- The digital file must use the four-color process (CMYK), and the resolution must be high-quality (300 dots-per-inch).
C. Submission Directions
- All submissions must be digital and may be uploaded on the application form.
- Include, on the application, your name, complete address, phone number, e-mail address and a brief explanation of your cover design.
Due with the full application on March 31, 2023.
E. For further information
There is a monetary award for the selected cover design.
Selection of the program cover design will be made by the committee prior to the graduation banquet. The committee reserves the right to forego choosing a winner should they feel the submissions do not meet the qualifications/standards set forth by the committee.