This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.jacgp.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
JACGP is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. JACGP and scholarship judges will only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via your online scholarship submission and associated materials, as well as through the website contact form. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
JACGP will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted the organization. JACGP will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill scholarship application requirements.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact us fields located on the jacgp.com homepage.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive such as your email address via the JACGP website, your information will not be sold or shared with any entities not directly involved with JACGP operations, the application process or the awarding of scholarships to students
Only JACGP staff who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, responding to a request, or sending notifications related to scholarship application deadlines) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you believe that any information we retain on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact form located in the footer of the homepage. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.